Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Tuesdays and Cool Vibes

MoVo the intern here to say "Ayyyyyy"

Basically, it never looks like I'm working on anything because I'm always on some blog site. For example this one, or tumblr. Also, I always have spotify up when I leave the computer, but I assure you I'm working on something almost always.
So tomorrow is the big video shoot, and guess who gets to sit on the kayak while the whole contraption does its thing, this girl right here.
I'm slightly stressing over on how everything is going to go, and such. We're making a twitter and a facebook page so be sure when that happens to like and follows us. What's this we stuff? I am making a facebook and a twitter(that's what I'm in charge of basically). Cause who wouldn't want to read my witty, lovely comments on kayaks. Be prepared for some kayak puns, yo.

Anyways! After this entry I have to go 3D print this part and you know, I am ALWAYS amped on being able to 3D print, I love it soooooooooooo much. Ha. Okay, maybe I am exaggerating, but seriously it is pretty rad.

Wel,l thanks for reading today! In summary we're all working pretty hard to get this video shoot rolling and we are all on track. Everything is looking pretty excellent, and I can't for you guys to see it, because then you guys will be just as thrilled as I am. I do not think you fully understand what it is, so the video will definitely help with that.

Mkay I hope you have a lovely day, night, and life.
Your favourite intern, out.

PS the cool vibes part involve the tunes I'm listening to, bands like
  • Girls
  • Best Coast
  • Com Truise
  • Mister Lies

No comments: