Monday, August 4, 2014

Don't we all love Mondays?

Because I know, that you know, that I know, that you know: I love Mondays. Or do I? You don't really know. Just kidding I would never lie.

Anyways, your favourite robot people coming back at cha! It's a new dawn, it's a new day (ha, see what I did there?) Well, anyways, things are moving along very nicely over here in Southern California, we just had some summer showers, it's been really humid, so I hope that stops, but things are pretty lovely.

You know the piece 3D I  printed the last time I made an entry well, we put it on our smaller of the two kayaks and it fits, and works!! Woo! I am very proud of myself. This makes things way easier! We just have to attach all these important electronic stuff and we are golden.

OUR VIDEO SHOOT IS ON WEDNESDAY. HOLY COW, MAN, GIRL, CHICKEN. ANYBODY, ANYTHING.
 Then you guys are going to see me on a boat, and then see our rad kickstarter. Let's just say it's going to be a long, long week. It's okay though!

Oh hey there, just so you know I am the intern, I don't know if I am supposed to disclose this information, but I think you guys should know...I started applying for college!! Yay!

Anyways, thanks for reading.
Your favourite robot-yak people out.

No comments: